Hi, I'm Brice McBeth founder of Reap Marketing. Send me a message or schedule a meeting with me below.

or Schedule a Meeting
Free Marketing Optimization Services for Qualified ClientsApply NowApply Now
Get in Touch
Telephone 214-556-6919
Address 3720 Canton Street #104 Dallas, Texas 75226 Get Directions

We're a digital marketing agency obsessed with conversions.

Playlists Available:

Our PIMCore Consultants Will Help You Optimize for Conversions


If you’re looking to switch to PIMCore or hoping to get more out of your current efforts, our agency offers PIMCore consulting services to help out with these solutions and more.


About Reap Marketing

Reap Marketing is a team of marketing professionals with a specialization in conversion rate optimization consulting for PIMCore eCommerce websites. Most websites convert at an average rate of 1%, leaving 99% of potential leads and sales untouched.

Rather than driving more traffic to convert at the same 1% rate, we focus our efforts help you get more sales from the other 99% of traffic on your PIMCore website.

In fact, our PIMCore consulting team hired itself to build an eCommerce company from scratch and through A/B Testing and unique CRO methodologies have increased our own eCommerce conversion rate by over 950%.


Request a free conversion leakage analysis of your website from our team of CRO experts! We’ll put our PIMCore expertise to the test and find opportunities that could help you prevent lost sales and conversions.


PIMCore Services

We most commonly work on projects focused on implementing and optimizing PIMCore, helping eCommerce businesses to deliver key projects and generally improve how they use their PIMCore platform. Most of the projects we work on now are around PIMCore eCommerce, but we also work with other platforms and have a full paid media offering.

Consulting Services

Our agency has experience consulting across PIMCore as a platform, switching platforms, and general platform information.

  • PIMCore as a Platform: We work with various mid-level and enterprise-level PIMCore stores, as consultants focused on optimizing functions and providing guidance around how PIMCore works.
  • Replatforming: We provide consulting services around every aspect of replatforming, including platform selection, partner selection and managing the actual project.
  • General platform consulting: Reap has worked on various large eCommerce replatforming projects, helping to bridge the gap between the retailer and the agency.
Ecommerce Services

Putting our eCommerce experience to work, we can help on both the strategic and implementation side of a PIMCore website.

  • Builds: We’ve delivered a number of end-to-end projects for online retailers looking to select a new eCommerce partner going into a new build or replatforming project.
  • Strategy: We’ve helped online retailers of all sizes grow online through improvement across anything from customer acquisition strategy to their technology stack. Our bread and butter is Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B Testing for eCommerce and PIMCore clients.
Platform Selection & Education

If you’re in the pre-website phase, our agency can consult on selection of your new PIMCore website and do education on how to run and use your online store efficiently.

  • Selection: We regularly support eCommerce platform selection projects and have worked with a host of platforms – although we do specialize in working with PIMCore, Magento, Shopify and 3DCart.
  • Education: We work with various mid-level and enterprise-level PIMCore stores, as educators focused on helping our clients becoming more efficient with operating their online business on PIMCore.
Ready to get started? Click here and a member of our team will contact you about getting a quote for our CRO and PIMCore consultant services.

Watch Next

Popular Videos

Our PIMCore Consultants Will Help You Optimize for Conversions

Marketing Services Play Video

Looking for Conversion Optimization Agencies in Dallas?

Marketing Services Play Video

Meet Our Team of Conversion Consultants in Dallas

Marketing Services Play Video

PIMCore Agencies to Boost eCommerce Performance

Marketing Services Play Video

How We Increased Our Own Conversions by 950%

Play Video >>

We’re a Digital Marketing Agency Obsessed with Conversions

Play Video >>

99% of Your Visitors Aren’t Converting

Play Video >>

What Our Customers Are Saying

We have used Reap for our marketing services for several years. Brice is a brilliant guy, he and his team look at marketing from the vantage point of conversions - turning visitors into customers instead of just a branding agency.
-Ben Peterson
[Reap is] an important part of helping us hone our thinking when it comes to digital marketing. I come to them for their expertise and thought leadership on how to increase our search engine visibility, how to nurture leads in our database, and how to improve our ecommerce conversions. Their ecommerce industry expertise gives us the confidence we need to make calculated steps towards improving our current marketing efforts.
-Jaclyn Willbrand
We’ve employed Reap for over 7 years to coach our graphic designers, developers and sales staff on how to produce campaigns that generate good sales leads. They also help consult with us on our digital media buying to reach the right audiences.
-Brianna Long
Reap is helping guide us through making the right steps, thinking about the right approach, and putting the right metrics in place as I build out my own marketing department to do the actual “hands on” work.
-Jeff Owen
Reap has helped us step outside the limits of what we think is possible. They provide activities and direction to help us think in different ways - starting from a place of analytics or lateral thinking… just different ways to help us stretch our own creativity and really think differently about our site and how you can improve our site to optimize conversions.
-Michael Breed
Their ideas, analytical thinking, and iterative change methodology has helped us realize opportunity was right in front of us. They provided the framework and nudge we needed to create an internal design and UI/UX team.
-Chris Payne
They’ve been able to provide us with the research, strategy, analytics, and design direction to take our already-successful campaigns to another level. In working with Reap, we've been able to confidently put our own design and development team to work on some specific projects designed to grow sales.
-JR Denson